Non-Performing Notes Webinar
Presented by Donna Bauer
When: Friday, August 3rd, 2018 from 7:00-8:00PM EST
Where: Your PC or Smartphone
Hosted By Donna Bauer
The Original NoteBuyer®
Donna is the recipient of the 2012 Jon Richard’s Educator of the Year Award for “Excellence in Note Buying Education and Training.” She also received the coveted 2014 Noteworthy Industry Achievement Award for “Many years of sharing expertise in the note buying industry with all who ask.”
What Will Be Covered?
- What’s the difference between performing and non-performing?
- What considerations you should make before looking at NPNs?
- Which note strategies work best in different situations?
- What is the ONE situation in which I always use NPNs?
Join me this Friday to learn the answers to these questions.
Those who register and attend will be entered to win a copy of my master negotiating course.
Have You Been…
- Getting ready to prepare for the upcoming Academy?
- Wanting to get more out of the Master Guide System?
- Interested in doing more with your note business?
- Looking for fresh inspiration to start looking for deals again?
Then Donna has prepared this webinar for you.
Negotiating Course Giveaway! One lucky webinar attendee will be chosen to receive Donna’s master negotiating course, Negotiating Is Not A Contact Sport. This is a $497 value PDF and Audio Book Set!
Register for the Non-Performing Notes Webinar
Update: Registration Has Ended