5 Things To Consider When Evaluating A Note
Webinar Presented by Donna Bauer
When: Saturday, September 8, 2018 from 10am-11am EST
Where: Your PC or Smartphone
Hosted By Donna Bauer
The Original NoteBuyer®
Donna is the recipient of the 2012 Jon Richard’s Educator of the Year Award for “Excellence in Note Buying Education and Training.”
She also received the coveted 2014 Noteworthy Industry Achievement Award for “Many years of sharing expertise in the note buying industry with all who ask.”
- What kind of payor history should you accept?
- What is seasoning and why is it important?
- In what situations does a credit score matter?
- What can happen if you don’t do your due diligence?
Join me this Saturday to learn the answers to these questions.
Those who register and attend will be entered to win a copy of my master negotiating course.
Have You Been…
- Getting ready to prepare for the upcoming Academy?
- Wanting to get more out of the Master Guide System?
- Interested in doing more with your note business?
- Looking for fresh inspiration to start looking for deals again?
Then Donna has prepared this webinar for you.
One lucky webinar attendee will be chosen to receive Donna’s master negotiating course, Negotiating Is Not A Contact Sport.
This is a $497 value PDF and Audio Book Set!
Registration has ended.
Keep an eye on your email for the next webinar announcement.