Enjoy the benefit of Classroom Style Note Buying Teaching from Donna’s 4-Day Live Event, without even leaving your home!
The NoteBuyer’s Academy Media Set includes all of the recordings of Donna’s four days of note buying education. You can watch the videos on your computer, tablet, or smartphone, and you can listen to the audio recordings on your favorite device.
If you enjoyed the 2018 Media Set, you’ll go wild over this!
This is truly the most up-to-date, comprehensive training offered by Donna today.
- Online Access to 4 Days of Academy Videos
- Downloadable MP3 Audio Files for All 4 Days
- Downloadable Academy Manual to Follow Along
I’m also including some amazing bonuses as part of my Black Friday Special.
My Black Friday Special has THREE INCREDIBLE PERKS:
1. Get your online copy of my 2019 NoteBuyer’s Academy Media Set for only $997.
- You save $500 off the normal price of $1,497!
- Includes access to all four days of training videos, including MP3 audio and PDF Manual.
2. Plus, I’ll mail you:
- Fully-Indexed 2019 NoteBuyer’s Academy Binder
- MP3 Audio Files on a custom USB drive
- Packaged in my custom canvas tote bag
3. When you’re ready, register for the Live Academy for only $500 additional, while seats last.
- Bring your partner for just $600.
- Yes, that’s right—$2,000 off the normal price of $2,497! (This is the lowest price you’ll —ever— see for this Academy.)
Make 2020 your best financial year with the 2019 Media Set.
What You’ll Learn Video Playlist:
- Chapter 1: Popular Strategies to Achieve Your Goals
- Chapter 2: Sam and Bill Example: Flip a Seller-Carryback Note
- Chapter 3: The Power of Partials
- Chapter 4: Early Payoffs Yield Phenomenal Returns
- Chapter 5: Organizing and Setting Up
- Chapter 6: Finding Seller-Financed Notes
- Chapter 7: Talking to the Note Seller
- Chapter 8: Evaluating a Note
- Chapter 9: Finding Investors
- Chapter 10: Beginning Calculator and Time Value of Money
- Chapter 11: Infallible 4-Step Approaching to Preparing Your Offer
- Chapters 12 &13: Note Purchase Agreement and Due Diligence
- Chapter 14: The Simultaneous Closing
- Chapter 15: What Does a Perfect Note Look Like?
- Chapters 16 & 17: Note Strategies For Landlords, Rehabbers, and Strategies for Wrap-Arounds, Land Contracts
- Chapters 18 & 19: Advanced Techniques: Partials, Early Payoffs, and Building Wealth with Self-Directed IRAs
- Chapter 20: Finding Non-Performing Notes
- Chapter 21: Building Wealth with NPNs
- Chapters 22 & 23: Evaluating, Due Diligence, and Closing NPNs
- Ben Bauer, Attorney, Asset Protection Considerations
- Carl Fisher, CamaPlan, Self-Directed IRA Q&A
- Q&A Panel with Ben, Carl, and Donna
- Donna’s Testimony, Worship with Henry Flowers
- Jim Hartmann, Note Master, Direct Mail Strategy Note Deals
- Bill Griesmer, Note Master, Lessons Learned from First Deals