In this week’s TAKE NOTE!, I’m sharing an excerpt from my latest webinar series, 6 Essential Strategies for Note Investors.
This webinar covers the essentials of performing due diligence and closing the note.
Click here to register for this FREE series to receive a link to all previous replays and upcoming livestream.
CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON:
Register for an invite to the next webinar in the series:
This 6-part series is put together to help you prepare for the upcoming Academy in September by giving you a progression of actionable and essential note knowledge.
Whether you’re attending the Academy, already own the Master Guide, or are new to notes, this series has a strategy for you.
Each session is from 7-8pm est.
- Monday, April 29th: Finding and Marketing for Notes
- Tuesday, May 14th: Evaluating Performing Note Deals
- Tuesday, June 4th: Making an Offer on a Note
- Tuesday, July 30th: Performing Due Diligence and Closing the Deal
- Tuesday, August 13th: Self-Directed IRAs, Notes, and You
- Tuesday, September 3rd: Non-Performing Notes: What You Need to Know
Fill out the form below to register.
You’ll receive an email with a link to each webinar the day before and 1 hour before each session.
Thank you for registering! You'll receive a confirmation email with info on how to join the webinar.