2019 NoteBuyer’s Academy Media Set Essential Forms
Below you’ll find 10 essential forms that are referenced throughout the Academy material.
Download a .zip of all the Media Set Forms
1.Direct Mail Letter.Coronavirus.2020.docx
2.Direct Mail Letter.2020.docx
3.Note Submission Form.2020.docx
4.Note Evaluation Worksheet.2020.pdf
6.Note Purchase Agreement Letter.2020.docx
7.Request Change in Mortgagee Insured.2020.doc
9.Assignment of Note.2020.doc
10.Notice of Assignment.2020.docx
Now Viewing: The 2019 NoteBuyer's Academy Video Set
Video Recordings of Donna Bauer’s Premier 4-Day Live Note Training Event
Video: Use the below links to view the video for each chapter.
Audio: Click the green "2019 NBA Audio" button below to access the mp3 versions of each video.
Manual: Click the green "2019 NBA Manual" button below to access the corresponding PowerPoints.
Forms: Click the green "2019 NBA Forms" button below to access the forms referenced during the Academy.
- Chapter 1: Popular Strategies to Achieve Your Goals
- Chapter 2: Sam and Bill Example: Flip a Seller-Carryback Note
- Chapter 3: The Power of Partials
- Chapter 4: Early Payoffs Yield Phenomenal Returns
- Chapter 5: Organizing and Setting Up
- Chapter 6: Finding Seller-Financed Notes
- Chapter 7: Talking to the Note Seller
- Chapter 8: Evaluating a Note
- Chapter 9: Finding Investors
- Chapter 10: Beginning Calculator and Time Value of Money
- Chapter 11: Infallible 4-Step Approaching to Preparing Your Offer
- Chapter 12,13: Note Purchase Agreement and Due Diligence
- Chapter 14: The Simultaneous Closing
- Chapter 15: What Does a Perfect Note Look Like?
- Chapter 16,17: Note Strategies For Landlords, Rehabbers, Wrap-Arounds, Land Contracts
- Chapter 18,19: Advanced Techniques: Partials, Early Payoffs, and Building Wealth with Self-Directed IRAs
- Chapter 20: Finding Non-Performing Notes
- Chapter 21: Building Wealth with NPNs
- Chapter 22,23: Evaluating, Due Diligence, and Closing NPNs
- Andrea Lemons, FNAC, Selling Notes to Institutional Buyers
- Ben Bauer, Attorney, Asset Protection Considerations
- Carl Fisher, CamaPlan, Self-Directed IRA Q&A
- Panel Q&A with Andrea, Ben, Carl, and Donna
- Donna's Testimony, Worship with Henry Flowers
- Jim Hartmann, Note Master, Direct Mail Strategy Note Deals
- Bill Griesmer, Note Master, Lessons Learned from First Deals
Click the button to listen to or download audio versions of these videos.
Click the button to access The 2019 NoteBuyer's Academy Manual page.
Follow along or print and take notes while you watch!
Click the button to access The 2019 NoteBuyer's Academy Forms page.