2018 NoteBuyer’s Academy Manual
Here are 3 ways to access the manual:
- Click a link below to open a chapter in another tab or window.
- Right-click and “Save target as…” to save the file to your computer to print.
- Click here to download a .zip file of the entire manual.
Donna suggests you print these out and take notes as you follow along.
- Chapter 1 – Intro to Notes
- Chapter 2 – Sam and Bill Examples
- Chapter 3 – Organizing and Setting Up
- Chapter 4 – Finding Seller Financed Notes
- Chapter 5 – Talking to the Note Seller
- Chapter 6 – Evaluating a Note
- Chapter 7 – Making Dollars and Sense with Your Financial Calculator
- Chapter 8 – Structuring Your Offer with the Infallible Four Steps
- Chapter 9 – Note Purchase Agreement
- Chapter 10 – Finding Investors
- Chapter 11 – Walkthrough of Flipping a Seller-Financed Note
- Chapter 12 – Creating the Perfect Note
- Chapter 13 – Using Partials to Create Equity for Safety and Wealth Building
- Chapter 14 – Note Strategies for Landlords and Flippers
- Chapter 15 – Wrap-Around Mortgages and Land Contracts
- Chapter 16 – Partials.Amortizations.Early Payoffs
- Chapter 17 – Build Massive Wealth with your Self-Directed IRA
- Chapter 18 – Finding Non-Performing Notes
- Chapter 19 – Building Wealth with Non-Performing Notes
- Chapter 20 – Evaluating Non-Performing Notes
- Chapter 21 – Non-Performing Notes Due Diligence and Closing
- Chapter 22 – Modifications and Forbearances
- Chapter 23 – Cardinal Rules
- Chapter 24 – Dodd-Frank and Seller-Financing
Click the button to watch the videos as you read along.
Click the button to listen to or download audio versions of the videos.