Donna Bauer’s Note Masters Has 3 Openings!
Take your Easy as 1, 2, 3 Coaching on Seller-Financed Notes to the Next Level by joining Note Masters, my Mastermind and Mentorship program where you’ll receive my personal assistance on building your note business, in addition to closing deals.
Note Masters begins with an initial 2-hour initial consultation. This will help me understand your goals and current situation so I can best advise you on growing your note business with Note Masters.
You’ll continue to work on deals and split profit with me under the Easy as 1, 2, 3 Coaching, and I’ll even assist with deals that are not covered by the Easy as 1, 2, 3 Coaching, such as non-performing notes.
As a Note Master, you’ll also enjoy the Exclusive Benefits on this page.
Read below about this limited opportunity.
Note Masters at the Retreat in Covington, KY
How Will You Benefit From My Personal Mentoring?
Training and Development
Monthly 1:1 Personal Time Call
We’ll set aside 1 hour each month to talk specifically about a goal or goals you’ve set for your life or business, or other topics that would be helpful to you.
Some students use this time to pick my brain as they’re putting together their own deals. This helps them close deals on their own—meaning they don’t have to split the profit with me. 😉
Others use it for guidance on their marketing, business organization, negotiations, other areas of Real Estate Investing, Private Lending, and even on converting a rental portfolio into a note portfolio.
Monthly Training Meeting (Third Tuesdays)
Each month, we have a special advanced note training session. These can be creative, novel strategies I’m using on my own deals or other advanced techniques I use in other deals with students and Note Masters.
For example, my Note Masters knew about my Option Agreement and had copies of the documentation to use before I released it to the public!
Sometimes—once or twice a year—I invite a special speaker to present related topics and strategies related to notes and business, personal development.
Monthly Development Meeting (First Thursdays)
The first of our two monthly group meetings is devoted to a book review on personal and professional development and other mindset- and goal setting-oriented topics.
We’ve read through Mindset and Atomic Habits, and now we’re covering Never Split the Difference. This call is led by Bill Griesmer, a Note Master dedicated to helping people reach their goals.
Three times per year, Note Masters gathers for a weekend retreat, generally held at a mansion in Covington, KY, about 15 minutes from CVG International Airport and just minutes from downtown Cincinnati. Sometimes we decide to meet elsewhere, such as the Great Lakes.
Saturday begins with each member has 45 minutes to give an update to the group. In the spirit of mastermind, we discuss progress made since the last retreat and how those goals have adjusted, requesting input from members depending on any expertise needed.
Sunday morning begins with an optional prayer time, followed by an in-depth, advanced note training session led by me. I share creative strategies I’m using with my own deals or those of of other Note Masters, sometimes even new things that I haven’t debuted publicly, such as my Option Agreement.
We share the cost of the lodging and on-site food, and I treat everyone to a nice dinner on Sunday night.
We always have a refreshing, enlightening time at these retreats and always wish we could stay longer.
✔️ NoteBuyer’s Academy Tuition Included: Attend the Academy throughout the year at no additional cost
✔️ All the Training: Access to all Media Sets, latest Master Guide System, and Supplemental Trainings
✔️ Be Part of My Inner-Circle: Note Masters are my top-priority students and investors
What Level Are You Ready For?
Note Masters: Advanced Personal and Group Coaching"Learn the advanced techniques I use every day to safely maximize my returns. Enjoy the benefits of learning with an intimate group of other highly-motivated Note Masters."
- ✔️ Includes everything in the Easy as 1, 2, 3 Coaching tier, plus:
- ✔️ Twice-monthly, one-hour virtual training meetings with Donna Bauer and your fellow Note Masters, focusing on personal and business development goals. Learn Donna’s personal, advanced note strategies and current transactions
- ✔️ Three weekend retreats: One in-person retreat at a historic mansion in downtown Covington, KY and two virtual retreats on Zoom
- 📈 Your Investment: $10,000 up-front and $800/month with a 12-month commitment.
- Or save over $2,500 by making a single payment of $17,000 for the first year.
- After the first year, keep your seat at the table and continue as a Note Master for just $800/month-to-month.
- Or you may elect to become a Note Masters Alumni for $400/month-to-month to continue receiving advanced note training from Donna and attend the monthly meetings. Enjoy all the benefits of Note Masters, except for the weekend retreats.
- ❌ Doesn’t include coaching on using your own funds to build a note portfolio
Note Masters: Preferred Investor"Let me show you how to make your money work for you. I only work with 3 of these hand-picked investors at a time. Learn how to do with your money exactly what I do with mine!
- ✔️ Includes everything in the Easy as 1, 2, 3 Coaching and Note Masters: Advanced Personal and Group Coaching tiers, plus:
- ✔️ Coaching on non-performing notes
- ✔️ Work with Donna to convert your rental or other investment portfolio into safer, incoming-producing notes portfolio
- ✔️ Benefit 1
- ✔️ Benefit 2
- ✔️ Benefit 3
- 📈 Your Investment: $25,000 up-front and $1,500/month with a 12-month commitment
- Or, save $5,000 by making a single payment of $38,000 for the first year
Apply to Note Masters
Step 1: Fill out your name and email below to schedule an interview.
Step 2: Attend the Interview and Make Your Decision
Step 3: Take Your Note Buying to the Next Level with Note Masters