It takes time to learn how to build wealth…
4 days, to be exact.
This is a classroom-style event packed full of actionable knowledge and hands-on training from award-winning Donna Bauer, The Original NoteBuyer®.
These four days are focused on how to use seller-carry back notes, creative financing, and non-performing notes to:
Make quick cash.
Build a financial legacy.
Acquire properties really cheap.
Here’s What You’ll Learn From Donna
- How to put money in your pocket in the next 30 to 60 days, without your own cash or credit.
- How to acquire properties at maximum discounts with NONE of your own cash or credit.
- How to take your IRA from $100 to $50K or more, without even making a contribution.
- How to build your own personal portfolio of notes without using any of your own money.
- How to make fantastic profits by helping distressed homeowners—a real win/win!
- How to build your own real estate portfolio and never have to deal with tenants, trash, toilets or rehabs!
- How to create a monthly cash flow for years to come, with little or none of your own money invested.
- How put a million dollars in your IRA without paying a dime in taxes.
- How to buy defaulted loans from the banks and turn them into cash cows.
- How to use Seller-Financing to buy and sell properties for maximum profits, without ever going to the bank.
- How to modify Non-Performing Bank Notes for a win/win outcome.
- How to use partials to recapitalize while seasoning your re-performing notes.
- How to make great profits with notes without worrying about Dodd-Frank issues.
- How and when to be Dodd-Frank compliant.
- How to massage an ordinary note into extraordinary returns of 60% or more.
- How to eliminate the competition when dealing with note sellers.
- How to find more Notes than you can handle.
- How to negotiate with Note Sellers and get more deals under contract.
- And much, much more!
If you’re new to notes or have been thinking about joining the party, then the Live Academy is—hands down—your best bet for learning the business.
If you’re already a note buyer, then the Live Academy is what you’ve been waiting for to supercharge your note business.
The Academy is four days of specialized training, insider secrets, examples of real-life note deals, networking with other note dealers, and much more… not to mention the included meals and riverboat cruise experiences that we will share together.
I’ve known for awhile that my most successful students are the ones who come to the Live Academy prepared. These successful note buyers watched videos, listened to mp3s, and studied my materials before coming to the Live Academy, and it has paid off big time for many of them.
I don’t want you to miss the Academy, and I want you to come prepared so that you can grow your business most effectively.
Read below to learn more about the Academy. I look forward to seeing you there!
The Original NoteBuyer®
“Notes changed my life, and they can change your life, too. Here’s my story.”
30 years ago, I was living in Ohio and babysitting 5 kids for $1/hour each. We were struggling to make ends meet, but I was determined to be a stay-at-home mom to best raise my 4 children.
Then something happened…
I was walking out to my car to head to the store to buy some milk and bread, and I realized how sick and tired I was of having to count nickels and dimes just to keep the lights on.
I became determined to find a better way for us to provide for our family.
Before I began having children, I had 8 years of experience in property management, so I decided to get back in to the business. I contacted a local attorney and took him to lunch with the hopes he would hire me to manage his properties. Instead, he asked me to help with his discounted mortgage investment company.
Three months later, with his help and some home-study courses, I closed my first note deal and made a profit of $5,372!
Think about that for a second. How many hours would I have needed to babysit those 5 children in order to make $5,000? That’s right… over 1,000 hours! I would have had to babysit for over 6 months to make what I made in my first note deal.
Closing that first deal was one of the greatest things to ever happened to me, and my life hasn’t been the same since. The experience showed me three things:
1. Notes work.
2. Notes are something I can do.
3. Notes are something I can enjoy doing.
From that day forward, I’ve been working with notes. I’ve done everything under the sun with real estate investing, from owning rental properties to owning a title company, and I’ve learned that notes are, hands down, the fastest, easiest, and safest way to make huge profits in real estate.
I’m sharing this story with you because I want you to see that you can get started with notes no matter where you are now. Whether you’re looking for a way out of a financial struggle or are tired of the headaches that come along with traditional real estate investing, then you should definitely look into notes.
Here’s What Donna’s Students Are Saying About The Live Academy
“Donna was at the front of the room crunching out a deal on the phone, so she was actually buying and selling notes as she was teaching it, and that was really important to me. I wanted to attend a speaker who is actually doing the business, and Donna is. I highly recommend Donna’s materials and Donna’s Academy. I’m having a great time!”
“I’ve learned terminology, I’ve learned strategies, I’ve watched the actual functions of how a deal goes down, because it was going down in front of our very eyes. I had the good fortune to actually have Donna help me do the inner-workings of deal that made what I would consider a beautiful month’s worth of income. She’s the real deal!”
“We’re on the Riverboat Cruise, you can see the paddle behind me, and it’s fantastic. But, more about the course… She takes her time. She’ll answer all your questions. Everything is positive. We’re like friends already. You get so much information that I’m ready to go out and start note buying as soon as I get home. Thank you, Donna!”
2020 NoteBuyer’s Academy: Special Bonuses
Carl Fischer, Special Speaker
Carl will be teaching on how to do note deals in your Self-Directed IRA. You won’t believe how fast you can build up your retirement with notes!
Ben Bauer, Special Speaker
Attorney Ben Bauer will be teaching on the hows and whys you should consider as you’re structuring your note business.
Network with Note Buyers
So that you can get the most out of every minute of the Academy, Donna has reserved meeting space for us to eat and network before, during, and after each session.
Saturday Night Riverboat Dinner Cruise
On Saturday night, we’ll ditch the classroom, and Donna will treat you to a fabulous prime rib and seafood Dinner Cruise on the majestic Belle of Cincinnati! After dinner, you can relax and enjoy the tranquil cruise down the Cincinnati Riverfront, OR you can cut loose on the top deck with the live band!
“The Academy is for anyone who is serious about improving their financial future.”
Whether you’re an experienced note investor or a first-time note buyer, the Academy is for you.
Who Will Benefit from The NoteBuyer’s Academy:
- Anyone, with or without experience, who wants to get a piece of this lucrative real estate market
- Experienced real estate investors who are tired of the tenants, trash, toilets and rehabs
- Real estate investors who want to increase their buying and selling capability
- Investors who buy pools of notes and are looking to maximize their profits with unique exit strategies and workouts
- Professionals who want to build an investment portfolio in their spare time
- Anyone looking to supplement their current income
- Anyone looking to make lump sums of extra cash
- Anyone wanting to build a passive income stream
- Anyone looking for the fastest, safest, easiest way to build an investment portfolio in today’s market
Attention: Serious Minded Note Investors
The Original NoteBuyer’s Academy is undoubtedly an awesome opportunity to learn the intricacies of the note business and network with some of the most successful people in the industry. Many of Donna’s students return three or four times because they find the synergy and education to be invaluable to their success. If you are serious about being a success in the note space, clear your calendar and plan to attend. This is the one Note Buying event that is sure to have the greatest impact on your financial future!
“Here’s my Academy offer.”
Registration to the 2020 NoteBuyer’s Academy opens soon.
I’ve seen first-hand how this training has helped my students start and grow their note business, and I don’t want you to be an exception.
Be my guest for just $2,497. Bring your partner for $600 additional.
You’ll also get the 2019 NoteBuyer’s Academy Media Set as a FREE bonus when you sign up. Use this recording and manual from the 2019 Academy to start preparing for September.
The Original NoteBuyer®
Single Attendee: $2,497
Bring Your Partner: Add $600
Note: Due to the comprehensive nature of the training at the NoteBuyer's Academy, The Master Guide System is a prerequisite to attend.
Don't have it yet? Add it to this bundle for only $997.
Check Out What The Academy Has Already Done For These Note Buyers
NBA Student, experienced note buyer
“I’ve been to a lot of different seminars from a lot of different real estate people. Donna Bauer’s is the best. She takes her time. She explains all the ins and outs of note buying. But what I like the best is you can tell she’s ethical. She’s very detail oriented. I love that. I would recommend her Academy to anybody!”
NBA Student, first-time note buyer
“I’m not a newbie to real estate, just a newbie to notes. I found the best person on the planet to give us all the information we could possibly use. She has 30 years of experience. Donna has a heart of integrity. She really cares about her students. To anyone who wants to know about note buying, I’d say come to Donna Bauer’s NoteBuyer’s Academy as soon as you can!”
Thinking about attending or already signed up?
Here’s the info you’re looking for to help plan your trip.
2020 LIVE NoteBuyer’s Academy
Dates To Be Announced
Radisson Hotel | Covington, KY
Radisson Street Address: 668 W 5th St, Covington, KY 41011
Radisson Phone Number: 859-491-1200
If you’re driving to the hotel, click here for directions.
The room block has expired, but we still have a few rooms in our block open!
The code for our discounted block of rooms will be included in your welcome email.
Or simply call the Radisson at (859) 491-1200 and ask for The Original NoteBuyer’s block of rooms.
Reservations may be canceled without charge up to 24 hours in advance.
Things To Remember
Registration starts at 7:30 Thursday morning and we’ll end at 4pm on Sunday. We will have evening sessions on Thursday and Friday. The Riverboat Cruise will be Saturday night. Sunday morning, we will have a non-denominational, Christian worship service with guest Worship Leader and Recording Artist, Henry Flowers. Afterwards, Donna will share her testimony. The class schedule will be available a few weeks before the event. Things to Consider
- ALL of your meals are covered by Donna! This includes a delectable lunch and dinner each day, as well as a wonderful Surf and Turn experience on the Riverboat Cruise.
- You only have to cover your airfare and hotel stay.
- Don’t miss the special booking link for the hotel.
- Please let us know if you have any special dietary needs, such as food allergies or vegetarian, and the hotel will do their best to accommodate your needs.
Things to Bring
- Knowledge. Come prepared! Utilize your Master Guide and/or Media Set to study in the time leading up to the Academy. Take notes and bring your questions. Donna has found that students who study prior to the Academy get much, much more out of the training.
- HP10Bii Calculator. You can buy one for about $30 or download the app on your phone for $6. (Physical Calculator Link | iPhone App Link | Android App Link)
- Business cards
- Sweater or jacket for the meeting room and the cruise. It will likely be chilly on the deck of the boat.
- You do not need to bring your NoteBuyer’s Master Guide. You will receive an Academy Manual. Most people take notes in the manual, but you may also want to bring note paper, highlighters, post-it notes, etc.