2017 NBA Manual
Below you’ll find thumbnails of each chapter of the NBA 2017 Manual. Click a chapter below to open and read the PDF in a new browser window. Right-click a chapter and click “Save Link as…” to download it to your device for offline reading. You can also click the button to download a .zip of the whole manual.
Click a link below to view the PDF of the chapter you’re studying.
If you’d like to download each chapter individually, right-click a link below and click “Save Link As…” Or, you can click here to download a .zip file of the entire manual.
Donna suggests you print these out and take notes as you follow along.
- Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Top 8 Strategies for Investing in Notes
- Chapter 2: Flipping a Seller-Financed Note: Sam and Bill Example
- Chapter 3: Finding Seller-Financed Notes
- Chapter 4: Evaluating a Note
- Chapter 5: Getting Started with Your Financial Calculator
- Chapter 6: The Note Evaluation Worksheet
- Chapter 7: Note Purchase Agreement
- Chapter 8: Documentation: The Paper Business
- Chapter 9: Finding Investors
- Chapter 10: How to Flip a Seller-Financed Note
- Chapter 11: Building Wealth with Non-Performing Notes
- Chapter 12: Finding Non-Performing Notes
- Chapter 13: Evaluating Non-Performing Notes
- Chapter 14: Closing Non-Performing Notes
- Chapter 15: Modifications and Forbearances
- Chapter 16: Recapitalizing with Partials
- Chapter 17: What if Your Note Goes into Default?
- Chapter 18: Partials and Arbitrages\
- Chapter 19: Using Partials to Buy with No Money Down
- Chapter 20: The Wrap-Around Mortgage
- Chapter 21: Licensing. Or Not.
- Chapter 22: Dodd-Frank and Seller-Financing
- Chapter 22.1: Appendix: Dodd-Frank Guidelines
- Chapter 23: Note Evaluation Worksheet Blank Forms
Click the button to watch the videos as you read along.
Click the button to listen to or download audio versions of the videos.